Friday, March 22, 2013

Friends...I miss u all

Im already at the office. I went back to Terengganu last Tuesday and yesterday return to KL. I managed to attend 1st tahlil for late grandma.Hmmm I miss her already.May u rest in peace,grandma.

During my short stay at home, I managed to clean all the old books and note which belong to me, my sis and my brother. Most of it not even useful anymore. I do not know why all this junk still there provided a home for the cockroaches. While trying to get rid of all that, I found some letters and card which I received from my close friends, my TTMs (teman tapi mesra,hehehe) and also my college mates.Some of it handmade lagi.



Thanks for being part of my life journey.

Read the entire cards/letters made me smile and I really miss the old times. I miss my best friends. Didi (who is now a mother of 2) and Wanis used to be my bff during high school. Same goes to Nana, knew her in early secondary school. Wawa and Sue, we are 3 inseparable buddies who always together during uni years. And also Amir who was sometime joined the group. They used to be a shoulder to cry on, friends who I called to share the fun, friends who I shared the story about boys, friends who used to be my partner in crime hahahaha
Distance, busy with own life, meeting with new friends make it possible to maintain the friendship. Once a while, we keep in touch, especially birthdays.

Not forgotten,my TTMs. Along,Chang and K (all I forgot what is their real names, hahaha). Back then they are good guys. I used to have this mean habit where I easily gave hopes to others but when came to commitment, I slowly withdrawn. I still have K’s photo in one of his letters.hahahaha. Im wondering how is their lives now, after 10 years. I wish they found their happiness as I find mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment