Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic is just for fun - a solehah wife is sinful if doing this :)

I'm so pissed off this morning. Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii even in front of this pc,I'm burning with anger till i feel like I wanna cry. 
Have you ever feel this way toward your partner?I'm so angry at him and I just walked quickly so that my mouth did not utter something which I might regret later.

It began with small thing actually. Partially is my fault and I'm going to admit it,but the way he said or commented about it made I screamed inside "hello...r u so perfect????
I know,its normal to have fight in marriage, but I'm soooooo pissed off now. What should I do?? I don't think Baskin Robin can cool me down and I'm on diet some more.

Huuuuhuhu, I guess I just bear this anger and hopefully something good happen today and will cheer me up (really hope not someone)

No comments:

Post a Comment